Caspian Engineering & Research, LLP is one of the leading engineering and consulting companies in Oil and Gas Sector of the Republic of Kazakhstan, established and registered in the Mangistau Department of Justice of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan on 29th of August, 2003, # 5727-1943-TOO.
The profile of the company's activities includes work on the development of pre-design and design documentation of field development and covers:
- Design of oil, gas and gas condensate fields development;
- Design of main oil, gas and product pipelines and their facilities (oil pump stations, gas distribution stations and points);
- Design of auxiliary engineering systems (power supply, water consumption and water disposal, heating and ventilation, roads, infrastructure of rotational camps);
- Environmental support of projects;
- Approval of projects in supervisory bodies;
- Author supervision of facilities’ construction;
- Consulting services.
To implement services offered, the Company has all required licenses to perform works related to design of oil and gas facilities, to environmental design, to design of mining, petrochemical, chemical industries, underground facilities, tanks and pipelines.
The Company values its business reputation and image. Company external relations are built on the basis of respect to principles of mutual respect, openness, honesty and responsibility. The reputation of an honest, open Company that strictly adheres to high standards of corporate ethics is the key to our success and prosperity.
Policy in the field of quality, environment, health and labor safety declare obligations on unconditional compliance with the standards and requirements of the Republic of Kazakhstan legislation. The integrated quality system of the Company is certified for compliance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2008. The IMS manages risks in accordance with the requirements of ISO 31000:2009.